Everything You Need To Know About This Popular Event
Deep Creek Lake Art And Wine Festival
Everyone’s favorite late summer event, the Deep Creek Lake Art & Wine Festival kicks off the weekend after Labor Day! This 3-day celebration brings hundreds of visitors, wineries, and artists to the area. Benefitting HART for Animals and the Garrett Lakes Arts Festival, it is a great time to support a couple of great causes.
Get The Most Out Of The Weekend With These Tips
Here is what you need to know to make the most of your getaway during Deep Creek Lake Art, Wine & Beer Festival weekend:
- Pre-purchase your tickets to save on door prices. Tickets get you entrance to the festival, a commemorative wine glass and wine tastings.
- Arrive Friday to enjoy a special premier wine tasting and wine-paired dinners featured by local restaurants (additional charge applies)
- The festival kicks-off at noon on Saturday at the Garrett County Fairgrounds.
- There are over 200 wineries in attendance, so bring a designated driver (they receive a deep discount on ticket prices!) and, of course, drink responsibly.
- Watch the college game of the week in the football lounge and buy beer on tap along with snacks! There is also a cigar lounge!
- Local and regional artists will be on hand selling everything from pottery and jewelry to baskets and paintings.
- Live music is scheduled throughout the day.
- Local food artisans and vendors will be selling delicious sandwiches, ice cream, cheeses, baked goods, and much more!
- The festival ends at 6PM but the wine store is open until 7PM!
- Most importantly, secure your Deep Creek lodging with Taylor-Made! Check availability now!
Deep Creek Lake Art, Wine & Beer Festival weekend is a popular time to visit the area. Make your travel plans early to be certain you get the perfect home for your friends and family.
Check the Deep Creek Lake Art & Wine Festival website for more details on the current year's event!